One Day Events
- The draw for this years Hetty Foster competition is below. Please email /text to confirm attendance by Monday 6pm latest.
- The competition will take place on Tuesday 4th August .
- This year the competition will be split into a morning session , 9.45 to start at 10am , and an afternoon session 1.45 to start at 2pm.
- There will be 4 teams playing in the morning and 6 in the afternoon
- All teams will play three, three wood, games of 6 ends or 45mins .
- Players will be briefed on the rules and scoring on the day.
- Dress for the day is greys, with preferably a white club shirt.
- All players are advised to bring along plenty of drink , and hand sanitiser.
- If you are watching other games you may also wish to bring along food, your own seat, and sunshade etc
- Everyone attending is reminded that we are operating under Coronavirus rule and are referred to the clubs policy which is available on our Web site.
Full Details of this event will be published in due course. Please confirm attendance and if you require the BBQ ASAP Thank you