- The Pairs will be drawn using handicaps so that a high handicapper will paired with someone with a low handicap.
- Pairs will be drawn into a group of between 5 and 7 other pairs, depending on the number of entrants.
- Each pair in a group plays each other once.
- Responsibility lies equally with both pairs to arrange a match.
- Any match not played by 23rd August will be void with no points awarded to either pair.
- Each pair can decide who should lead and who should skip. They may play in a different order in different matches.
- Each player will use 3 woods.
Please Note : There has been a further change to group A